• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyholes in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Can't really be that sure on the subject, I mean, the heartless aren't there to devour the hearts of each world, so.

I<3Roxas

I don't think so, because there are several worlds that are confirmed that we know fell to darkness in KH1, or by it anyways, so it'd be impossible unless locking the keyholes isn't as permanent as we think, which is also highly suspect. So I think not.

A

Audo

does any one think you'll have to lock keyholes or not (has this subject alredy been approached?)
Nope. I don't think so.
Xehanort said that once a keyhole is locked it is most likely locked forever and no heartless could never get past it to the world's hearts.
So if you were to lock them in BBS, then you wouldn't have to lock them in KH1.
Plus, given that there are no heartless back then, then there would be (I assume) no reason to need to lock them.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Probably not, because, as far as we know, the darkness isn't threatening the worlds. However, since the new enemies seem to be from darkness, it may prove true, but for now we'll have to assume the answer is no.

State

Awards
does any one think you'll have to lock keyholes or not (has this subject alredy been approached?)

I don't think so, the reason Sora sealed the keyholes was because the Heartless were trying to enter to the heart of the world and detroy it, we can't say that the new enemies will do the same thing but they don't look the kind of heart devourers... Still... Makes me wonder what the new enemies are seaking.

If the keyholes are re-used im pretty sure they won't give any new keychains to use... Or I think we haven't heard of other keyblades.

Erlix

Maybe cuz Holow Hastion, Agraba, etc... keyholes where locked in kh1 and kh2 so keyholes can be repeated and might appear in BBS.

giggleyroxas

Nope. I don't think so.
Xehanort said that once a keyhole is locked it is most likely locked forever and no heartless could never get past it to the world's hearts.
So if you were to lock them in BBS, then you wouldn't have to lock them in KH1.
Plus, given that there are no heartless back then, then there would be (I assume) no reason to need to lock them.
then howed they get back open in kingdom hearts 2

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I suppose we really can't say anything on the matter until we find out more about these new enemies and what their purpose is.

I<3Roxas

They weren't reopened in KH2, those were gates the worlds created that allowed Sora and co to move freely between them w/o corridors of darkness like the Org. Yensid told us as much.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i dont think there are any unlocked doors for one purpose. The worlds are most likely sealed, in unlocking them causes the barrier of that said world to fall, and then appears to look like falling stars. In the end the barrier pieces broken down become gummi blocks.

i could be wrong though, seeing as mickey was able to travel and see ATW on most likely a gummi ship, so perhaps at some point they sealed doors, but i would guess it to be KH. I mean perhaps mickey sealed the entrance to KH that MX opened or something

.............idk:)

A

Audo

i dont think there are any unlocked doors for one purpose. The worlds are most likely sealed, in unlocking them causes the barrier of that said world to fall, and then appears to look like falling stars. In the end the barrier pieces broken down become gummi blocks.

i could be wrong though, seeing as mickey was able to travel and see ATW on most likely a gummi ship
'Twas a gummy ship according to Xehanort's reports.
But, if one worlds' door is opened and the barrier breaks, it doesn't break all the worlds' barriers does it?
Mickey could have gotten the gummi blocks from a different world, or something.
If it does break all of the worlds' barriers, then I think there is some inconsistency in the games (not like that's new though...)

shadow_of_light

i think not. the only way i can see the characters traveling from world to world is through portals, like light or darkness or something. heartless aren't there to want to eat the hearts of the worlds, so they're out. thenew enemy that we've seen would be my only guess as why the keyholes would come into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back