• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh 1.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom_key

So does that mean I have to buy this game? I dont have an SP or anything right now, only Ps2, and I don't want to buy a SP for this.

Yuffie~Kisaragi

Well, you don't necessarily have to, but I suggest doing so if you don't want to get a bit lost in KH2. CoM is skippable, but you will miss parts of the storyline. If you don't plan on getting the game, I suupose you can just get the details online (although it wouldn't be the same as actually playing CoM).

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
You don't need to play CoM to understand what's going on in KH2, but it does have a lot of information in it that will help you understand. I suggest buying it. I bought an SP, just to be able to play it.

Twilight Hero

Non-Existant One said:
Don't bother, Roms are illegal, some can carry viruses, but other than that it's your choice to download it. I really dont care what you do on the net its your buisness and no one elses.

I thought that there was a thing where you can download them legally for a certian amount of time isn't there?

dragon_heart

well i don't think so. But some Roms are without viruses its your decision. A risk of a virus or $90 or just reading script. Honestly reading a script is boring. But hey its ur descion.

mysticalmario

it isnt illegal to download roms, as long as you own the actual game. im guessing this is because if say your brother is playing on the gba all the time and u can never play a game, u can just download it, and since u already bought it, its legal to own it on your computer as well.

dragon_heart

Card system is quite...... meh! By that i mean ok. I like the one in KH more. KH2 looks to good to be real. Exaggeration but im looking forward to it. The storyline is very nice though just like dime said.

diogo14

well if you want an emulator and CoM without viruses i know someone who can send it to you via MSN just PM me

darkknave2113

Let me attempt to explain this a little better then the others:

As many have said you dont need to play the game. I'm not going to give the game away so I'll simply say that you're only introduced to the Organization....not much else is explained with them. (You can probably learn more from just looking at topics in the forum.)

Namine...the girl that looks like Kairi, but with lighter clothes, hair, etc. is introduced. Again the forums will probably teach you more.

I could say more, but that would ruin the game for others. (If you want me to pm me) The game isnt even that good and I sure wouldnt spend about a hundred dollars to play it.

KillaBlack

it was said that you don't have to play CoM to understand the plot of KH2. They'll fill in the blanks and stuff, but I inted to get it just so I can know what happened during that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back