• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3 Paths Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twighlight_Key

I know its way to early to be talking about KH 3 but i think i have a theory on what the plot would be like. Nomura said in an interview thaty the next game emphasizes that one keyblade master brought chaos and the other saved the world. I though that it would be cool if you could alline yourself with good or evil, like KOTOR or Fable. Eccept with an added faction of twighlight. I think that could have great posibilitys. I mean just hink about it. Liek if you kill a hearless you alline yourself with good. But if you alline yourself with evil youl probably mainly fight the third enemy. Plus it would be cool to have difrent missions for each side. Like my diffrent pathstreadi think that they can walk the road to twighlight/ dawn light or darkness. Your thoughts?

sora/roxas

ive heard a theory like that before but i do like your idea about the alignment towrds good or evil that would be pretty cool but i really cant see a bad sora happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back