• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh as a multiplayer battling game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

So you are basically saying your opinion... Oh wait that was a question? Well anyway, I would buy it, since the combat in KH2 is just SO FREAKIN' fun, but that isn't the point.

Last edited:

Oracle

It would take too much away from the game. The only reason it was good in COM was because it was a strategy game where not everyone would be so evenly matched.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I dunno. It sounds intresting and all... buuuuuuuuuut, you have to consider the fact that it would REALLY mess up the storyline, and if they changed the battle system to suit a fighting game, that would just screw up KH, and then the fanbase would fall, Square-Enix would go bankrupt, and somehow, a chain-reaction of events would make the WHOLE EARTH GO KABOOM!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm saying it wouldn't be a good idea.

O

Oberon

TheKH2Kid said:
I dunno. It sounds intresting and all... buuuuuuuuuut, you have to consider the fact that it would REALLY mess up the storyline, and if they changed the battle system to suit a fighting game, that would just screw up KH, and then the fanbase would fall, Square-Enix would go bankrupt, and somehow, a chain-reaction of events would make the WHOLE EARTH GO KABOOM!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm saying it wouldn't be a good idea.
lol, Exactly.

Legalos

I think it would be a great idea if they had a multiplayer game where their can be four players, and thier is no storyline all you do is fight with the kingdom Hearts fighting system. You get your own screens and evrything. Yeah I wish.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Just make it in the same style of Super Smash Bros. and I think it could work. But what's this about a FFVII fighting game? I've never heard of it.

Sora0014

slinky said:
i cant say i would like that

the way kh series is know is what keeps it seperate and more special than any other game
I agree, but I think it'd be kool and fun to freeze time, steal what you need to make the game, make it, play it for a few years, then put the supplies back and keep the game and unfreeze time. Because then you could tell people what the game would be like before it's made and when you're right, people will think you're psycic and you'd score all the chicks ^_~.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back