• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: BBS Trailer (Noticed Something)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom1

Website
www.vgboxart.com
In the KH:BBS trailer on the homepage of this site, when Terra is on destiny island he looks down the beach he see's two kids having a swordfight of some sort. Do you think the two kids are Sora and Riku as little kids?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
They are. It is Sora and Riku. The trailer is just a new released version of old pics. but the pics clearly show Riku and Sora playfighting.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah, that was already confirmed though. It's 10 years before KH1.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
True but he may have somehow known that Sora would end up being the Keyblade Master, so he watched over him to make sure nothing was done to him.

I don't really think that's the case. Had he known that sora was to get the Keyblade, he'd have sent it to Sora at another time to make sure heartless don't do anything to his world in the first place.

Dexel

Beyond hope
I guess your right, but who was supposed to be the Keyblade Master before Sora bacame it?

Riku. The original Keyblade Master was to be Riku, but Sora ended up with it.

I'll need a little refresher on why, though.

But it wasn't because Riku's heart was covered in darkness. Otherwise, that statement would contradict itself.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Riku. The original Keyblade Master was to be Riku, but Sora ended up with it.

I'll need a little refresher on why, though.

But it wasn't because Riku's heart was covered in darkness. Otherwise, that statement would contradict itself.

Because of two resons:

Either because he wasn't there.
Or
Because his heart was weakened by darkness.

Darkwielder45

hold on, there must be a connection in someway...here's a thought i just had while reading every post about this thread so far, when Ven tells whoever he was talking to on destiny island to "erase him", what if apart of him was put into Sora. I mean can any1 think about this for one second...we all know Sora, Roxas and Ven are connected in someway. Obviously this connection started out with Ven because we are now ten years into the past. I know Riku was supposed to be the original Keyblade master but what if Ven had something to do with Sora being chosen to recieving a keyblade

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
So are you sayiing that Ven had himself erased and put into sora out of nobility so that a dark heart wouldnt get the keyblade. So that means that well i think the erasing thing may hav to do with namine maybe when like in KH2 when she erased sora's memories roxas was able to come out and when she gained them bac roxas was back inside sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back