• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: CoM Remake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zedo

I'm defiently gonna have to say that it should be just left for the GBA, I mean the CoM sequences ARE cool to see in awesome-ness PS2 Graphics in KH2's beginning, but that's all I'd want to see, was the CGI's in better graphic-ness...:D

S

suvre

well u could get the rom if u wanted now couldnt u lol

but seriusly i do think that they will make a kh:com remake for the psp like they have to

burningstar4

I hope they make another filler like game thingy between kh2 n 3(if they make a 3) maybe for the DS cuz i think the DS is cool....or the psp because the psp is lacking some good games i dunno ill shut up now.

Cerberiga

Now that I think about it. I don't think they should remake the entire game. However, I think they should add the ability to unlock the option of doing certain CoM events. For example, they could have optional modes in the Colosseum/Coliseum where you unlocked fully animated voiced cut scenes and fought the Organization battles no strings attached (meaning, no significance to storyline). Because really, the battles with the Organization were the only things unique about CoM.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Engulfed said:
How about, since the only reason most people would want to see COM in 3-D is to see the Order and Mickey and stuff in 3-D, so why not just a little small, 45 min. movie of it on a small extra DVD for the American Release of Kh2? It'd probably be better in a movie format then having to play through that entire dull card system again.
I like this idea.

Or they should change it to 3D and make it like the other two graphic and story-wise. Also, then the Org who died in CoM can have certain Nobodies too! (And they had forgotten the Deep Jungle, threw the monkeys in Colliseum.)

K

Kairi_MAX

That would be a great idea but it would be a bit difficult to understand since ps2 has more button on it then a gameboy....and it has an anolog stick which a gameboy hasn't.

K

Kairi_MAX

Actually i would like a new kingdiom hearts game on DS better.....i don't like playing on my ps2 a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back