• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: COM World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdSquareCat

What world are they in in KH:COM? (where is castle oblivion... the crossroads... where are they and how did sora and ppl get there?)

Last edited:
A

Audo

Which world are you talking about? The world you havent been to in KH? IF so that world is called Twilight Town.

fizban

no, i think he mean what WORLD. like is castle oblivion on hollow bastion(just an example). because the rest of the world looks like the "unified" world the old lady speaks about in the memory with kairi.
btw good question...... wish i knew

A

Audo

Now that you have edited your post EdSquareCat I'll try and anwser. After you close KH you will notice there is a path behind the door similar to the one infront of CO (When you first arrive [CG intro for sora's story]) It is believed that Sora and Co walk down that road behind KH and it leads to the crossroads so i guess the world they are in is the End of The World or something. But why would you need a card to get to castle oblivion if your in Castle Oblivion to begin with. Oh well the anwser may be revealed in KH2.

YoshiAngemon

What if the Castle Oblivion card actually is a card that takes Sora and his friends to the Heart of that very world? That would be more logical, if you think about it very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back