• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:final mix on PSP with two new worlds!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I dont know where you heard this BullShit Lie but its totally wrong. Never will they release FM in America. And if they do its more likly to be Sold on the PS2 not PSP and why would they add 2 more worlds.

Dark Sephiroth

OmniKBM said:
ok uhh I don't have a link I am sorry. It's not FM its just KH. I don't even know if it's true I heard it from a person I know. I wish I knew if it was true. But the person told me that it had one-Winged angle he also said that it might be coming out next year.
Even if it was coming out next year they would still post it up so this must be fake.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i dont have a PSP (yet) but i really doubt it could handle KH let alone KH:FM WITH extra worlds seeing as the original for the ps2 apparently couldent have those 2 extra worlds

its fake

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
They most likely are. The Kindom Hearts series has already out sold the FF series [the ones that were on nintendo.] Those were pretty big. If I recall, KH1 outsold FF7. I'm not sure, I'm not ggod with numbers. Either way, Nomura's boss said he cant touch the PSP until KH2 is done. So if they announce KFHM for PSP, It will be after KH2 comes out. Even in which case, you'll have something to do until the next installment comes out.

the true one

It's pretty obciose there won't be one on PSP. KH:FM was out a long time ago!!! Making another one right after KH2 will be a scrap game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back