• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH goes platinum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
getblazedordie said:
i dont want kh3 to come out too soon, i want square to work every litle detail to perfection, then release it, 2008, mayb 2009 would be great

thats true I would want it to be perfect but.... I WANT KH3!!! lol :D first i think i'll wait for kh2 to come out EVERYWHERE..... NAH.... I WANT KH3 NOW!!! lolz :)

K

kh3

after kh3 comes out everyone wwill want kh4 lolz i cant say i wont:)

Cloud1

getblazedordie said:
i dont think kh3 should come out too soon, but not too late, i think 2008 would be the best time for it, if they rush it they will prob have sum really bad parts in the game cause they didnt get to workl on it, if they start now, 2008 will prob be the best time

Me, too.

I hope Square-Enix doesn't take the success of the two games the wrong way and rush a shoddy third installment. It's very important that they take their time to create a quality product as where the first two KH games.

O

Oberon

although with the rep. of kh2, kh3 BETTER BE GOOD, and not one of those really crappy things were square gets cocky and completely revamps the game into something into a bad rep sequal of kh2

getblazedordie

dont ya wish u had like a time machine ro smthng like that, so u could go forward like 3 years and then see if kh3 is released, i would have bought it, then put up wats gonna happen in it in the spoiler section and when ppl called me a liar i would be like "biatch i got the freaking copy of the game, here is a pic!!!!! watcha gonna do now!?" haha that would be awesum

e.x. Keyblader

Zorox said:
although with the rep. of kh2, kh3 BETTER BE GOOD, and not one of those really crappy things were square gets cocky and completely revamps the game into something into a bad rep sequal of kh2
lets jes hope that wont happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back