• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH II Final Mix import information...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Wrong section. I think... Anyway. You can Buy a Swap Magic for the cheap Here. and learn hot to use it at Youtube

Trimms

Buy some condoms or maybe some cool books instead. It's a rad game but importing it and the swap tool will cost you around $100.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry if this is in the wrong section... I'm still getting used to this site's layout...

Anyway, but how do I use the stuff I need, also? Does the Swap Magic convert my Memory Card to save Japanese game files?

Yes, it does.
Swap Magic, (after you use it) allows you to save Japanese games.
But, everytime before you play FM, you have to put the Swap Magic.

You need another tool. Inorder to play FM.
Its a tool, that opens the PS2 disc slot, and alllows you too take out the Swap Magic; put the FM in.

I don't remember the name of that tool...Try searching it up on Google.

Buy some condoms or maybe some cool books instead. It's a rad game but importing it and the swap tool will cost you around $100.

....Wow...That was a waste of a post..

ngc50

Awards
Basically, you just need the Swap Magic disk a special tool.
The tool you need depends on the type of PS2 you have - slim or original. For the original, use a flip top cover or a magic key. For the slim, use the slim cover or magic switch.
For me, I used the magic switch and it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back