• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH in Ventus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
in the tgs08 trailer a conversation (i guess) occurs between mx and ve

Ven: Who are you?
MX: Seems that you're losing it. However you haven't lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up. Now recover everything, and discover the truth!

and also in the kh2fm secret movie right before mx summones kh he freezes ven as a counter attack. but i think it was more than a counter attack; i think the "it" that ven was losing was the ability to summon kh/kh itself.

discuss, flame, or give me props i dont care

i must give some credit to a forum called Losing it. by zexyishsmexy. as soon as i read the begining post a theory popped into my head.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think it's an interesting idea, more original than other ones i've heard, only problem is that, that was a concept video so a lot of things in it will change.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
I think it's an interesting idea, more original than other ones i've heard, only problem is that, that was a concept video so a lot of things in it will change.

i dont think that mr. n wouldve had mx freeze/ suck kh out of him if it was just to kill him. if he wanted to kill him he wouldve stabbed him with the keblade and then cast firaga.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
...When did killing come in? D:
KH characters don't usualy die though, mostly they just disapear.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
if you look very closly MX turns his keyblade into that orb thing he shoots into the sky, i think his KEYBLADE opend KH

RoxasAxel13

I actually agree with this theory, me and my friend thought of it a while back, and it makes sense. And, yeah, it's true that KH characters don't die, they simply vanish or disappear. The obvious connection between Roxas and Ventus suggests that Ventus could still be there somewhere. Who knows, maybe he's still alive

Caxm

He is still alive. his eyes still move when he's frozen duh but then again he did have 10 year of time. Enough time for MX to stabby stabby "FRIGGA" BOOM him to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back