• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Manga, Volume 3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RielleWhiteheart

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Um, I don't know if this is old or not, but the Kingdom Hearts Manga, vol. 3 is out in English. I think it was published just last month, I got it yesterday ^_^

So, yeah, just letting people know!

Sorakeyblade1

They are making a COM one. just look under the "Latest news" thing on the front page and it has the scans.

also check tokyopop.com for the releace date of #4 and you can buy #1-3 on that site too...

BTW i know this is off topic but does anyone have a clue where i can find hikiri but not the slow one (I.E. the one that plays at the beginning of KH1[platnium b remix]) and when the NA OST for kh2 comes out?

RielleWhiteheart

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Marluxia_Xii said:
I got the 3rd one. It's pretty cute, although the manga seems to zoom by the story and makes the battles a little short. But, they are already headed for Hollow Bastion in the next one, so I'm wondering if they'll realease the Chain Of Memories saga.

I definately agree, it could've been stretched out over two books instead of one, they packed so much into it and zipped through the story. I liked it, but I hope the next one is a bit more....detailed? is that the word I'm looking for? well, anyway, I'm looking forward to it. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back