• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH most powerful character 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddlin

You know him, you love him, Sora, the Keyblade master! is powerful character number 1!

once lived on destiny islands with his best friends: Riku and Kairi. Riku was always his number one rival, and their differences even caused them to quarrel a few times, however they were closest when they distanced themselves in competitions to see which one of them was superior. Kairi, the sweetheart of Sora, and a princess of heart, was the judge in the competitions. After losing her heart to the heartless after destiny islands disappeared, sora and riku took seperate paths to recover her heart, although it was inside sora all along. Sora uses his kingdom key primarily but has a keyblade for both Riku and Kairi, Although a little weird and sometimes even clueless, sora always rises up to the challenge. Sora is the main character of the story so far and can weild 2 keyblades while entering powerful drive forms. He is able to defeat any foe because he IS THE MAIN CHARACTER and no one likes a game they cant win. Sora is therfore the most powerful character, #1! so far.....

If you like this decision pos rep me (optional), if not PM me and tell me why, I could post another thread to edit this decision if popular opinion wills it so, also coming soon most powerful character number 2! who will it be?

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
UEM would totally own Sora, no resistance whatsoever, and you dont ask for rep you noob

Riddlin

No one pay attention to charge, hes a loser, who's just trying to get post numbers up, unlike I who posts for the pure soul and anyone who thinks im ASKING for rep, read the OPTIONAL parenthesis beside it.

Sexy Angel
Youre still a heartless, and a loser, and your still asking for rep even if you say its optional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back