• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Reverse/Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok i didnt know where else to put this so............... anyway in my english class we have to take a story (movie,book,etc) and tell it from a different view and ive obviously chose kingdom hearts. so can anyone help me with story line or a plot diagram your help is appreciated.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
If u mean telling the entire story of Kingdom Hearts from another point of view, then good luck with a huge long essay, but if u want a small part of the game from another perspective, try this:

Power Struggle: The story of what happened to Donald and Goofy once Riku took the keyblade from Sora for a short while at Hollow Bastion, with Donald and Goofy being unsure about there new keyblade master who accepts darkness, also try and include the Sora vs. Riku battles in HB as well, and try and tell the reactions of Donald and Goofy of Sora stabbing himself with the Heart Unlocker, ending with there reaction to Kairi saving Sora in the Great Hall of the castle...

Its the best I can come up with at the moment...lol

DarkClownNizzo

Website
rpgforgers.zeeblo.com
Try giving Malificent some sort of backstory or something. People aren't always nasty by instinct.

I'm thinking something like Orsted from Live-A-Live, an old game I'll doubt you'd have played.

*SPOILERS*

He was originally a hero, then a friend who was possessed by the demon lord creates an illusion which causes Orsted to kill the King. The guards of the castle throw him out, but he returns and is arrested. He then spends time in jail, but escapes and goes to the demon lord's mountain for a final battle against the friend possessed by the demon lord, Straybow. Upon killing Straybow, the princess he had come to rescue commited suicide due to Straybow's death. Orsted boils with rage, and renounces his ties with humanity, becoming the new demon lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back