• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH spinoff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku157

I was just wondering do you think it would be a good idea if square enix and disney made a game based on roxas during his time in the organization

Vzam

Bronze Member
I still think the most badass idea for their next project in between KH3 would be a Smash Brothers Style deathmatch where you could play as anyone from KH1/COM/KH2.

riku157

Vzam said:
I still think the most badass idea for their next project in between KH3 would be a Smash Brothers Style deathmatch where you could play as anyone from KH1/COM/KH2.

that would be a good idea

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Vzam said:

Did you ever see my game idea topic?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Super smash would be cool, ive had that idea for about 2 years now! although i tried to think of special moves, but a lot of characters dont have enough, i mean zexion wouldnt be able to do much... or maybe he'd be the kirby of the game.

riku157

Cloudy_Card said:
Super smash would be cool, ive had that idea for about 2 years now! although i tried to think of special moves, but a lot of characters dont have enough, i mean zexion wouldnt be able to do much... or maybe he'd be the kirby of the game.

zexion being the kirby type character would make the most sense

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Haha! Okay! I was wondering if the Princess Peach will be Larxene because she's the Apathetic Princess and Bowser would be none other than......Pete!

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
exactly! oh i thought larxene would be a good fox/falco bcause she could throw knives instead of bullets, and is also fast enough to do that dash thingy.

and Axel = Roy (kamikaze explosion attacks rule!)

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Some of the stages can be The World That Never Was Stage, Disney Castle Stage and Hollow Bastion Stage.....Also, some stages can be unlocked like Destiny Island and Castle Oblivion Stage by using some characters. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back