• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH theme that sounds like Billie Eilish‘s new song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hi everyone! Billie just put out a new album and it‘s full of bangers. This one track in particular just SCREAMS Kingdom Hearts to me. Like I can‘t quite put my finger on it but I KNOW I recognize this sound from one of the gazillions OSTs, most likely a world theme? It just sounds so familiar, even if there’s not one track that’s EXACTLY the same, I feel like there’s a really similar sounding one! Does anyone have any idea?

I specifically mean the sound from 00:00 to 00:07!

inori

Awards
Hi everyone! Billie just put out a new album and it‘s full of bangers. This one track in particular just SCREAMS Kingdom Hearts to me. Like I can‘t quite put my finger on it but I KNOW I recognize this sound from one of the gazillions OSTs, most likely a world theme? It just sounds so familiar, even if there’s not one track that’s EXACTLY the same, I feel like there’s a really similar sounding one! Does anyone have any idea?

It sounds like Lazy Afternoon to me.

Cloudberry

Awards

That does sound familiar. Maybe Enchanted Dominion themes from BBS? The Rustling Forest or The Silent Forest?

okhi12

Awards
It vaguely reminds me of something, not sure if it's from KH though. Another reason to replay Melody of Memory and find out.

NoWay

Awards
The first seconds are definitely Route 201 from Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

Back