• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryder

bhk and soras clothes

if you can see the bhk is always fighting the white creatures and his clothes are white and sora is always fighting the dark heartless this may be why they have those coulour clothes :eek:

OmniKBM

Probobly doing somthing Heavy Metal related
Website
www.freewebs.com
tru_blade said:
KAIRI IS SOO HAWT NOW!!!! idk but she has a certain thing about her that makes her really attractive. lol. what do u guys think of her. and with all the pics you've seen of the kh2 characters who do u think is attractive?

of course i think kairi is.

but now, who do u think is really ugly? i think selphie is (always thought she was)
same as him! Kairi is Hoooooooooootttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Oh and look at my sig I am a boy. Kairi is so Damn HOT! (need I say more?)

Reverse Dragon

adventchildkiori said:
these are video game characters people its not like we are going to date them or anything.
You're dead right and all...but Naminé, because she reminds me of a hot girl I know..their like twins but the live one is attractive..in teh extremes in my head.

Josh

Silver Member
I LOVE NAMINE SHES AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but yeah i think sephie got stupid and she always was............GO NAMINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dark Side

Aerith all the way Hehehe. Kairi and Namine are ok. As for the 6 b*&ches... I ment princesses from disney worlds... the just unatractive to me... I only like Mulan in KH2

rikubaka67

Awards
Riku's the hottest, and older Sora, and i like Squall in KH and cloud and that other dude w/the silver hair in AV and Tidus is ok

Doushitemo

Tender Heart said:
no offence to anyone...but how do ppl find Kairi hot? she's like a cute little girl...
I think most people who say that are talking about the KH2 Kairi, not KH1.

tru_blade

Doushitemo said:
I think most people who say that are talking about the KH2 Kairi, not KH1.

hmmm....well this topis IS in the kh2 section. so obviously i was talking about kh2 kairi. and to all the people that are saying that they are game characters and crap and tuff like us not being able to date them or whatever - dont post here. this is for the people that will actually talk about kh2 characters in a positive way (sept for sayin whose ugly. lol)

but i gotta say, selphie from ff8 looks like a man with a wig on. lol. but i do think she looks better in kh1 but idk y but even more better in kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back