• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 cosplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silver Member
anyone no where to get any kh,kh2 cosplay?ive seen some but it wasnt to order.

Josh

Silver Member
i did and they only got the necklace i mean the jacket pants watever

Josh

Silver Member
Wrath of Roxas said:
Well if you watch the video "The village of DDR" on youtube you will see the dude has the valor form costume. I dont know where he got it though
Thats hiliorus i just saw that yeah.

TruChaos

I know ansemreport.com used to have link to this site with the unknown jackets. But I want to know were to find some real keyblades

Nikk-Chan

Website
www.oath-keeper.net
Ebay sometimes has stuff for sale. I've seen Sora and Roxas costumes before, but most people that cosplay make the costumes themselves. =/ Same with props.

Foxx5

It's hard to find good cosplay outfits nowadays. If you don't want to make it, then try it on Google... maybe?

starry_eyed_hero

Personally, I'm not too into cosplay, but I have to admit that some of the KH2 characters wear some specific peices of clothing or jewelry that i wouldn't mind owning. The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Roxas' necklace, and Seifer's jacket(KH2 Seifer, not FF8 Seifer).

Wrath of Roxas

kh2-Sora said:
Thats hiliorus i just saw that yeah.
I wonder who came up with that? They look so lame. Espeicially the way Sasuke was explaining the story of the "ddr master". Lol Riku vs. Sasuke.
Riku:Level up! Level up!
Sasuke: *smacks Riku on the back of the head*
Winner:Sasuke

Josh

Silver Member
Wrath of Roxas said:
I wonder who came up with that? They look so lame. Espeicially the way Sasuke was explaining the story of the "ddr master". Lol Riku vs. Sasuke.
Riku:Level up! Level up!
Sasuke: *smacks Riku on the back of the head*
Winner:Sasuke
thats the best part and ive have never seen roxas or sora's outfit on ebay and me and my dad just made a keyblade on saturday there easy to make just u might want to use spray paint its easier but i can tell ppl how to make them.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Hun, never, ever, EVER cosplay coustumes off E-bay or anywhere else on the internet. Basic cosplay rule #5: Never buy a coustume online because:
A. You don't always know if the coustume will fit you
B. if the item is high quality
C. When you will actually get the item, if you get it at all and you run the risk of being ripped off.
D. And most importantly of all, internet-bought coustumes tend to be cheaply made, overpriced, and off color. Weapons and accessories tend to get broken in shipping, or are also cheaply made and full of scratches, dings, and generly look nothing like what it's supposed to.
Remember, a good cosplayer always tries to make his/her coustumes or have them made by proffesionals. An experienced cosplayer can see an internet knock-off a mile away, which can lead to a serious blow to your reputation. Even if you make your coustume and it doesn't turn out to be very good, your fellow cosplayers will see that you at least made an effort and didn't take the easy way out.

The best thing to do is to go out and make it yourself, or go to a coustume store and have them make one for you. Trust me, cosplay's all about reputation and presentation. Bad rep=bad convention. I know this as a second year cosplayer. Saw a girl who came as someone from Bleach and was wearing a internet knock-off and people started riding her about it, she came back the year after in a hand made one, and got a much more picture requests and complements.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
angelvixenkit said:
Hun, never, ever, EVER cosplay coustumes off E-bay or anywhere else on the internet. Basic cosplay rule #5: Never buy a coustume online because:
A. You don't always know if the coustume will fit you
B. if the item is high quality
C. When you will actually get the item, if you get it at all and you run the risk of being ripped off.
D. And most importantly of all, internet-bought coustumes tend to be cheaply made, overpriced, and off color. Weapons and accessories tend to get broken in shipping, or are also cheaply made and full of scratches, dings, and generly look nothing like what it's supposed to.
Remember, a good cosplayer always tries to make his/her coustumes or have them made by proffesionals. An experienced cosplayer can see an internet knock-off a mile away, which can lead to a serious blow to your reputation. Even if you make your coustume and it doesn't turn out to be very good, your fellow cosplayers will see that you at least made an effort and didn't take the easy way out.

The best thing to do is to go out and make it yourself, or go to a coustume store and have them make one for you. Trust me, cosplay's all about reputation and presentation. Bad rep=bad convention. I know this as a second year cosplayer. Saw a girl who came as someone from Bleach and was wearing a internet knock-off and people started riding her about it, she came back the year after in a hand made one, and got a much more picture requests and complements.

^ Listen to her. :O It's all true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back