• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Day and other random nonsense

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
When I get the Game I wish that I can devote all that time into playing Kingdom Hearts 2 but my grades are not the best. I get those Cs and Ds and some times FS!!! Maybe on an ocasion I might get an A or a B. You see I will only be able to spend most of my time playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on The weekend or Friday. Since my grades are not the best I will be studying more than playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on weekdays. I wish I was a little bit smarter.

sora510

wow i haven't been on the forums in forever, but yeah...on Kh day i'm gonna have to wait till after school with is like 2:15 then take the 3 o'clock train because the trainstation is right by the mall where the ebx is. Pick up my game come home and play till my mom gets home at 11:00 or if she is working the night shift that night i'll be playing the whole night. Then i'll try to rush my hw in the morning because I won't do it when i get home all week. I also told my friends that there not aloud to call me that week cause I will bug out. Exception to a couple of my friends that are getting the game too.

Wrath of Roxas

Ah ill probably end up picking it up after school. My parents wouldnt give a damn if it was a buy one get one free day at game stop she would just make me go to school.

Ultima Kid

Roxas_Blivion said:
o yeah,and i forgot to mention,i get spring vacation for 2 weex!startin march 20 MWUHAHAHA

WOOHOO ME2 MAN!! i get 1 week of spring break though..but starting the same week wen KH2 comes =D......sooo i might probaly get my copy in the morning like wen the gamestop opens...hehe but one problem i get a feeling choke kh2 reservers r gonan do the same who goes the same scool as me..but o wells..n my parents dont care if i play games too much but yah....
for the ppl in europe i feel bad for them getting theres in 7 months.....if i had 2 ps2......n 2 kh2 i would sell that extra ps2 n kh2 in ebay or something hahah....imagine how many ppl gonna fight for the bids......
KINGDOM HEARTS 2.........21 MORE DAYS TILL THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES ONCE AGAIN.....

Xapkrict

You children and your education. In college you don't have to ask your mom anything. Not to mention a spring break where you get a week off. But really, why do you HAVE to have it as soon as possible on the 29th? I like kh as much as anyone here, but i'm not shutting off the rest of my life so I can be the first person to get on here and be like "Omg dudez it totally rokz!!!!!1!111" Have some patience in your life.

lv_kh0720

~HI I'M A NEWBIE~ so i'm not the youngest KH fan here?
what i afraid most is my grades after i get this game! Maybe i even cannot leave my seat in front of the TV screen, NONSTOP PLAYING!!!

lv_kh0720

NONSTOP OF COURSE!! but i don't think my mom will let me play truant to play KH
2 :D NONSTOP 16 HOURS A DAY (i cannot live without any sleep), she'll kill me alive with throwing my kh2 to the rubbish bin xP xP xP

Lunar Knight

American Person
I don't think my parents will let me stay home to play KH2. My dad already says that games are a waste of your life. I also have straight A's and only missed one day of school.

KylonCocalina

god damn am i the only adult who's NOT in school here? :(
EDIT-- noticing the age thing on the sidebar i feel like an old fogy at 25 :(

Sharikaaria

my parents would never ever let me skip school to play a game. i'd probably get yelled at for an hour straight if i even asked. and then they'd probably never let me forget about the situation for the rest of my life. i think i'll play it safe and just do my homework and then play KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back