• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos666

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

cloud@omnislash said:
It was just a rumor.....but if it is found it would be nice.
Now that I think about it 500mb is way too much for a computer to download.
The media player would probably be met with an error code after you finished.
that's about 5+ hours worth of downloading wait.

so in the end...we will just have to wait to beat it ourselves to see it fully. guess that would be better:D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: *MAJOR HUGE SPOILERS*Full Ending Video

Please put spoiler threads in the spoiler section. ^^

[moved]

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Re: *MAJOR HUGE SPOILERS*Full Ending Video

well still not too much i didnt expect =/ kinda disappointed that kairi and sora didnt at least hug =/ oh well good job

cloud@omnislash

Yeah for most ppl that's as long as it takes for me maybe it takes 2~3hrs
But that's still slow.
For the amt of info that would likely be shown not worth it.(500mb)
I say that because the person who cut certain things didn't cut much of anything from that part or so it seems....
He actually did a good job and kept me from wastng my time looking at unimportant things that's in the "full ending".(98 mb)
That has no sound and is basically credits.
The only reason the vid is talked about is cuz of the knights and they are not even shown.

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

It was first shown in another post on this thread.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Then congrats to that person. Haha. I'm just a messenger. =P Discuss away.

Akai

Oh.

Ok, the one on YouTube is not the full one, that is the 17 minutes one (because of credits).

The 500MB KH2 ending is true, and I almost have it. Once I completely have it, watched it :) I will upload it for you, no promises though.

Lakchine

I'll bet they could easily make the so-called "Keyblade War" an online game. Ne? Lol. That would be cool. Kingdom Hearts Online. YAY! Then WE'D have personal keyblade weilding characters that could pick sides! (I doubt it, but wouldn't it be reaaaally cool?!)

T

The Marauder

Yeah I posted that a few pages back, KH3 could be an MMORPG. I usually don't like MMORPGs though because most are pay2play.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com

omg that fill ending was cool!!1 but wat bout the knights is that a secret kovie like in kh.....oh if kh3 was a mmorpg, i would still buy it

D

Dexter

I think the secret ending was better then the deep dive secret ending.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com

yeah too bad we know all these rumors and other cool kh2/kh3 stuff, we have to wait like years and months to actually find out

unknow_92

yea ,i dont get most of the ending since i dont know what there saying but i read in an interview with Nomura that the ending was "heartbreaking ".

Twilight Town

I firmly believe the three knights are Riku, Sora and Kairi. This is suggested by how the "camera" cuts from the three of them standing around the letter to their three keybades in the same order. Also, the one kinght has magenta-tinted armor which is reminiscent of Kairi's hair. Also, that same knight had breast plates that seemed, let's say to have extra room in them. Therefore, that kinght must be Kaiir, and the otehr two must be Sora and Riku. Now, obviously this is just my opinion, but that's what I think for the time being. That video was awesome by the way.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

I just watched the full ending. And I have to say it. I'm strongly disappointed in it. In fact, I think the ending is terrible. While I wanted a happy ending, I kind of also wanted a ending that had a little more significance to it. Currently, there's nothing special about the ending. Nothing memorable happens. In KH1, everyone remembers Sora and Kairi drifting apart and Kairi seeing the drawing on the wall. In this ending, there's nothing. I was hoping for a happy but emotional ending. You know, something we KH fans would all remember like maybe have Kairi and Sora kiss or Sora, Riku, and Kairi giving eachother a group hug. But no, instead we get a totally lackluster ending followed by a dumb unnecessary hint to a sequel. This ending is as dull as The Bouncer's endings. Maybe I'm getting too picky, but after a 4 year freakin' wait, I was expecting something complete like a Return of the King ending. It's not like this game took them a year to make. It was 4 freakin' years. A game that takes 4 years to create should be near perfect and complete like Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. This ending is unacceptable and even though the game isn't out yet, I'm still taking a point off for the game having a dull, incomplete ending.

4 years. 4 stinking years and they couldn't create a good, memorable, emotional but happy ending. What a let down :mad: .

T

The Marauder

I agree, I think the ending is awful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back