• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 ending FMV...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
So since we've already seen the KH2 opening video, then this vv
6018sora8hb.jpg

has obviously gotta be from the ending FMV right? Which looks like it could be the Deep Dive beach or inside Kingdom Hearts..

R0XAS

it could be..

the beginning vid for disc two.
the ending clip.
a BONUS dvd. haha..

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
My best guess is that's just an FMV render of Sora that the FFVIIAC team made (they made the opening FMV, supposedly). They did this a lot with Cloud for AC. But it's very possible it's from the ending.

Also, I believe a lot of speculation has been going around that it's the Secret Place that Sora is standing in.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
=) There is no disk two btw.

Also, i'm guessing its just art for the back cover of the game.

*2*Tosty

=) There is no disk two btw.

Also, i'm guessing its just art for the back cover of the game.
I don't agree, there will be a scene just wait and see. they wouldn't just make it for no reason. on the back cover of th KH there's a FMV of sora and it was used, But that doesn't prove much but still.

SoS

How do we know KH2 won't have FMV's throughout the game like the FF games? It could be from any point in the game.

starry_eyed_hero

MrSparkle07 said:
Well the pic on the back of KH1 was from the opening FMV. And they probably haven't put any FMVs in mid-game. Probably opening and ending like the first one.
There's no "probably" here. If you remember there were three 3-D cutscenes in Sora's storyline from Chain of Memories, one of them being extremely short and in the middle of the game. I know those arent the same as FMV, but it's the same idea.

Also, you gotta remember that this game is twice as long as Kingdom Hearts, therefore there's reason to believe that there will be more fmv cutscenes.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Not like I'm saying i don't want them in there. The reason they had the cutscenes in CoM was because something happened that they couldn't show with just the gam sprites close-up. Iono maybe we'll get lucky.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't agree, there will be a scene just wait and see. they wouldn't just make it for no reason. on the back cover of th KH there's a FMV of sora and it was used, But that doesn't prove much but still.

That doesnt mean every peice of KH Artwork you see will be in the game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back