• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Final Mix Buy or not Buy!?

I have recently heard about Kh2: Final Mix an Im personally very excited! But my question is that, I know final mix may not be realeasd in North America so getting my ps2 modded isn't much of a hassle for me, it's that should I consider buying this? From what I heard it's supposed to be realsed in a few months, and it's supposebly the real kh2. An I've heard about the new features like COM 3D and diffrent secret ending and possibley it being harder exct.... Which for me are big add on's! But Kh2 was a major let down for me so should I give kh2: final mix a chance cuz I really don't want to experience another let down!

So Main question Buy or Not Buy?​

D

Dexter

Re: Final Mix Buy or not Buy!?

Sorry, I just wasn't sure. Ok now Ill probaley buy it!

Thanx

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I say you should buy it! I want to hear more on the new content first though, but if it's released in the US go for it. And if it's Japan only, consider importing it.

I know for a fact that more news on it will be here sometime this week. ^_~ So keep checking back!

getblazedordie

Will Final Mix 2 come to USA?!?!

Well, of course the first one didnt come to United States and wasnt anywhere else except for Japan(which sucked majorly!) I am askin all u ppl if the new Final Mix will come to USA, truthfully i havent heard anything being confirmed about it being only in Japan(Dont let it happen!) nor any confirm of it coming to USA(pleas make it happen!), sooooo let us all do the things we love to do on the forums and speculate!

(God, Nomura, or anyone from KH team if you can read this, do not let our prayers go unanswered!!!!!)

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: Will Final Mix 2 come to USA?!?!

.... Wouldnt it be more reasonable to just contact but anyways we dont know if Kh2 fm will come out in U.s so you better pray

Deinstar

Gunblade Master

I say you should buy it! I want to hear more on the new content first though, but if it's released in the US go for it. And if it's Japan only, consider importing it.

I know for a fact that more news on it will be here sometime this week. ^_~ So keep checking back!

that's exactly how i feel.

i hope for these extras but some of them probably wont happen
the game is a little harder
more secret bosses
more reaction commands
an extra drive form with riku maybe?
a new secret ending!

i just hope it comes to the U.S.

getblazedordie

praying every second of my life, lol. But technically, if Nomura wants more profit, then he would release it in the rest of the world, not just Japan.

Shadukai X

Banned

He definately will, Nomura said that KH is his favorite project. Knowing any other person, he'd want to share his work with everyone

PureDarkness

No one knows when or where it will come out. We just found out about a few days ago from a scan that was in japanese. Just wait until we get more information in either this weeks mag or TGS this weekend.
I've seen so many pointless threads latley caught in this hype where the threads purpose is shrouded by it stupidity (not callin this thread out precisely) So, I suggest a sticky being made of threads that are either opinion polls or the writer thinks might be pointless because at best it is a collection where we all know where to go and at worst if you sad or sumthing some of these ideas will make you laugh. Just trying to stop the meaningless clutter on the main screen where real threads with either a deeper/researched thought or new news should be. :bored: Its just an idea....

heartofRiku

I would like to buy it, but I'll only be able to buy it if it comes out in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back