• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 For PS3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
As we all know the release date for KH2 is set for 2006 near fall or winter and the time for japan is December 22,2005 the PS3 is set for the spring of 2006 FOR JAPAN this means the PS3 is coming out in the fall or winter FOR the U.S so what are they doing that is taking so long are they going to put it on the PS3 instead what do they possibly have to do. It dosent make any sense why would you post-pone the game another year, by the time it comes out we will probably know every single detail about it there will be no more secrets or suprises. So are they going to up the graphics if they make it an PS3 only game that means i will have to pay for the PS3 and KH2 with all this putting back im losing faith in square-enix Nomura hasnt an ounce of respect left with me. :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

DannyKilla

Yeah...I dont think so. Because theyd have to change the graphics over. And its already been stated and confirmed thats its on the pse * sigh *

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
helios said:
As we all know the release date for kh2 is set in 2006 near fall or winter and the time for japan is December 22,2005 the PS3 is set for the spring of 2006 FOR JAPAN i hope you guys see the partern this means the PS3 is coming out in the fall or winter so what are they doing that is taking so long are they going to put it on the PS3 instead what do they possibly have to do.
Please. Just... just please THINK before you post. Please?

nothingness

tthere is absolutely no way that theyre putting it on PS3, finla fantasy XII will come out like right when PS3 is out but they arent putting it on PS3

BHK Owns

KH2 along with FFDOC and FF12 are the one last big bang that the ps2 will have b4 the ps3 comes out...and SE knows what there doing out of those 3 titles right there i'd say that KH2 is the biggest basically "retirement" game for the ps2

CloudX159

there si no way they could do this in a matter of months....
PS3 is a great System i would like to see how it turns out...

PS3????
KH3???? lets think......

bloodalchemist

I dont think they will put on ps3 but if they do there will be hell to pay and bodies will be found now i've been waiting on this game in hell and if they do all i got to say is mother f$#& and got damn it and S^&% and son of a b*&%#

helios

Bronze Member
I feel ya i feel like hurting a certain someone.....*cough*Nomura...well excuse me i seem to have a bad cold.......

CloudX159

well i am not going to lie.......
i want to shoot nomura in the legs and make him walk 1 mile and make sure that he stays alive that way he can feel how much we are suffering.......

helios

Bronze Member
Why stop at the legs????? ill try to make him bleed to death then give him a transfusion then do it again and instead make him walk 8 miles.

helios

Bronze Member
LOL thats so funny sharp pointy poles.I was thinking more of hanging him.

iholdthekeys

maybe, we can dress him up in a heartless costume and beat him silly with those wooden keyblades they sell on keyblades.com....... hehehehe......... give him a taste of his own medicine........

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
helios said:
As we all know the release date for KH2 is set for 2006 near fall or winter and the time for japan is December 22,2005 the PS3 is set for the spring of 2006 FOR JAPAN this means the PS3 is coming out in the fall or winter FOR the U.S so what are they doing that is taking so long are they going to put it on the PS3 instead what do they possibly have to do. It dosent make any sense why would you post-pone the game another year, by the time it comes out we will probably know every single detail about it there will be no more secrets or suprises. So are they going to up the graphics if they make it an PS3 only game that means i will have to pay for the PS3 and KH2 with all this putting back im losing faith in square-enix Nomura hasnt an ounce of respect left with me. :mad: :mad:

you should think before you post stuff like this. square has already anouced that it will be for ps2.

Kingdomking#1

YOu people are really ignorant. You all are talking about how bad you want to hurt Nomura, when he is the one making this game for us. Leave the man alone he has a life too.
Back on topic: No KH2 will be on PS2 not PS3

JakeBlade

Can't you wait a little longer for the game? you've waited this whole time. And I don't think that it's for WINTER 2006, it's just 2006. I mean, why would you want a half finished game released now instead of waiting fo rthe whole thing in a couple of months aprrox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back