• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Game of The Year?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Game of The Year

• Kingdom Hearts 2

Votes: 72 90.0%
  • Final Fantasy XII

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • other

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora45689

ian242 said:
im desperatyely awaiting both kh2 and twighlight princess but thats a stupid question to ask on a kh forum, everyones gonnna vote for kh2. lol
Yeah its too dumb to ask that since its not in a zelda forum if it was it would win

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Kingdom Hearts 2 is VERY likely to be the game of the year, but with the candidates it's running against, especially Twilight Princess (which has a huge running, including myself), I would have to say that It'd be close. But I would love it, if KH2 was the game of the year!

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
I have to agree, its probably a long shot that KH2 will get it to games like Twilight Princess and other highly poluar games. This poll is 100% biased because this is a KH2 forum, what did you expect people to say?

Saria

Umm, its a bit hard to say. That's an extremely stupid question really, because no one here has played all three. And as I'm a big supporter of all three of the games series, it would be hard to say.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I think Kh2 and twilight sould be a tie but for some reason i think Zelda will be at the top and KH2 will be second because the Zelda series has been going for years and they say this will be the best one yet.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
KHII is a definetly becouse i mean cmon its a mix of one of the worlds most famous characters for children (disney) and for a bit more mature people (Final Fantasy) And the disney characters r bit cooler now since KH was introduced. This amazing idea of mixing 2 styles of characters is a game of the year winner IMO :p

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
You do realize that all three of those games are RPG's right? It looks like you're shooting more for RPG of the year and KH2 is already rated highest because of its origionality and free-form fighting system. Although, the FFXII demo disk from Dragon Quest VII (Which would put up its own competition due to the fact that it was illegal to release it on a weekday (In Japan.)) was a sweet looking game. Personally, I'm undecided. I'll just have to play all three.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Kingdom Hearts II will do well but the fact is it's not going to be Game of the Year. It will win a few awards but not Game of the Year. How often do T rated or E rated games win Game of the Year? Never. Game of the Year will probably go to one of the usual predictable choices like HALO 3 or Gears of War.

bhk3

King Sora_Strife said:
Kingdom Hearts II will do well but the fact is it's not going to be Game of the Year. It will win a few awards but not Game of the Year. How often do T rated or E rated games win Game of the Year? Never. Game of the Year will probably go to one of the usual predictable choices like HALO 3 or Gears of War.
iam voting for kh2 on like some award but um..............yyyyyyeeeaaaahhhh iam going with king sora strife on this 1 halo3 or gears but get game of the year....yeah iam with him

Soraox

YEah it mean like 4 years. Also if u wacht x-play do u think Kh2 should of win best ps2 game from e3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back