• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2, important questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

belleaurora

Hey just wondering if people could answer these two question
1) Is Keira Knightley voicing Elizabeth Swann or is her name mentioned in teh Kh2 manual
2) Does anyone have any details as to how I can contact Square-Enix (or email them) asking about an Australian Release Date

Thankyou

How are you all enjoying your copy of KH2 for those who have it. Did you like SAnctuary. i obviously don't have a copy being in Australia but I'm really happy for those who have got their copy and those who are getting theirs very soon!

Last edited:
D

Dexter

1) Yes ( Well it sounds ALOT like her though!)

2) E-Mail them

An SANCUTAY sounds very beatiful. Once you hear the fulll version it just grabs you! I loved it!

belleaurora

I'll make sure to contact you australian sora and monkeybutt. Does anyone know the email for square-enix is what i meant sorry. And your not positive if it's Keira? Doea it say anything about it in teh booklet as to who the voice-actors are. I really hope it is Keira Knightley she's an awesome actress. I know it's only just been released but do you happen to have any clips of Elizabeth Swann speaking? You must of heard it somewhere lol

Oblivion!

1. Yes Keira does make Elizabeth's voice it says so on wikipedia.org and that's all I can help you with sincew i don't get the game til the 29th. I deplore shipping dates

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
australian sora said:
what aout jack sparrows voice?
Well, I get the game after school today, so if nobody put an answer up yet I can. I do beleive hearing that the actor of him (forgot his name!) does not do his voice in the game.

Sora_145

^^^ Johnny Dep. No he does not play Jack Sperrow. There working on Dead mans chest & Jack's last stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back