• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 info.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Heartless

Website
kh2forums.net
I don't know if this is old news or new, but when i recently watched dd and asas i noticed something. When BFU(Blind Folded Unknown) jumps off the building it is because he grabs the oblivian keyblade, the only reason he grabs it is because BHK throws it into the air to destroy a heartless. So i am saying that BFU must be riku because he is able to grab the keyblade without it disapearing.

PS: If this is in the wrong forum plz alert me.

darkweilder

well actually riku couldn't grab soras blade, that is why he had to make his own blade. so i don't think it is riku, but on the other hand i could be wrong.

R K O

White Heartless said:
I don't know if this is old news or new, but when i recently watched dd and asas i noticed something. When BFU(Blind Folded Unknown) jumps off the building it is because he grabs the oblivian keyblade, the only reason he grabs it is because BHK throws it into the air to destroy a heartless. So i am saying that BFU must be riku because he is able to grab the keyblade without it disapearing.

PS: If this is in the wrong forum plz alert me.
You're lieing! (I'm in denial really. Seriously)

The first part is the only thing I agree with.

DarrcEnigma

White Heartless said:
BHK throws it into the air to destroy a heartless.
Personally, I don't think it was so much to destroy a Neoshadow above him as it was to get a little help from BFU. (Not that he needed it.) He obviously noticed him up there, which is why he ran up the wall to begin with. There was, in my opinion, no other reason for him to even attempt to go up there.

As for your last comment, anyone can hold a Keyblade. Only a Keyblade Master can summon the Keyblade(s), though. Hence why Riku can summon Sora's Keyblade and why Leon could hold Sora's Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back