• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
customizing keyblades sounds like a really good deal. but it is not confirmed. it is very possible and likely tha they will have customizing keyblades in KH2. they had it in KH so i think they should put it in KH2. i hope that the keybades have different abilities like having certain abilities for every keyblade like the oblivion could use dark powers and the oathkeeper light powers or maybe being able to fuse 2 keyblades together that would be so awesome.

doggy poo

It would be awesome if every keyblade had a different ability...it'd make the game loads of fun.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
of course there will be new keyblades!
the only reason we haven't seen any new ones yet is that in previews and spoilers they like to show the kingdom key because it's the storyline keyblade. like how when riku took it, it automaticly changed to kingdom key, and how Sora used the kingdom key to seal the door of light. The in-game definition of the kingdom key is the keyblade's true form.

doggy poo

The kingdom key's really dull...it's not very decorative, but then again...as long as it kills the heartless...I don't care what it looks like.

Marluxia No.11

i heard that in kh2 u can synthesize your own keyblades with items that are diffucult to find. but i'm, might be wrong.

doggy poo

That'd be cool to synthesize your own keyblades...it sucks if the items are jard to find though...but of course they should be hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back