• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Multiplayer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Well do you?

• yes

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • no

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • i dont care

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
No, It would Ruin the Game in my View. The Sceen spilt wouldent be cool at all i rather have Donald and goofy mess me up other then a brother or Friend. Yeah your Partner may be a help because there better then the Damn Computer but it wont seem right.

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
Vice-Versa said:
No, It would Ruin the Game in my View. The Sceen spilt wouldent be cool at all i rather have Donald and goofy mess me up other then a brother or Friend. Yeah your Partner may be a help because there better then the Damn Computer but it wont seem right.

I agree in the fact that a coop mode would be extremely hard but a battle mode or mini game mode would still be cool.

KeybladeShadow88

I don't think that multiplayer would be terrible, but how would it work, I mean sure one person would get to use the sora from a certain file, but what about the other person, would he use the same sora, cause that wouldn't be much of a challenge really, or would he use someone like riku?

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
KeybladeShadow88 said:
I don't think that multiplayer would be terrible, but how would it work, I mean sure one person would get to use the sora from a certain file, but what about the other person, would he use the same sora, cause that wouldn't be much of a challenge really, or would he use someone like riku?
Maybe they would use BHK?

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
i think that their should be a mulitiplayer mode because tht way you can battle your friends and you can use your "custom" keyblade on someone else

Sennet

No, no, no. Who would your friends play as? Donald or Goofy? No self-respecting brat would go for that. They'd want to play as Captain Longhair or something.

O

Orochibi

Sennet said:
No, no, no. Who would your friends play as? Donald or Goofy? No self-respecting brat would go for that. They'd want to play as Captain Longhair or something.

Deh.

I like Seph and all, but the man is madly over-hyped.

Kefka? Was cooler.

Ansem? Is also cooler.

Although a tandem-mode with one player as Sora and the other as Riku The Wee Angsty Smeet would be cool-ish...

Kiro`Seijuro

Website
www.myspace.com
Take two playstations, one person uses the BHK on one, someone uses Sora on the other and you each have your own screen, own playstation, own character and you can help each other, or go your seperate ways. It would be kool. (I would be the BHK.)

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Multiplayer would be really kool if done well but square and/or disney would both not allow such a thing to appear unless it worked and it worked well. I doubt KH would ever have a multiplayer mode though.

Kiro`Seijuro

Website
www.myspace.com
It would be cool to have a new version of all the Kingdom Hearts, where we all got to see Riku's side of everything, and he was the main character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back