• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kegluneq

Cloud probably doesnt have a "bat-like wing" because he might have become less evil or he just doesnt want to use it for some reason.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
ok i guess this'll be the last time i ask anyone have a theory or know why cloud have bandages on his blades?? much loooove <3 -

K

Kegluneq

Wraping his buster sword in bandages makes sense because it does have some cracks in it here and there. So he probably wanted it ither not rust when it rained, did it because it was about to break, or did it for some other unknown reason.However I dont know about the new sword he uses in Advent children.

black acid

Heros need Villains
Why does Riku wear a Blindfold?[/QUOTE]

cuz at the end of COM riku and mickey meet diz outside castle oblivion...diz ask riku do you wnt the light or darkness road.riku insted goes into the middle known as"twilight". it is said at the end of that road that riku some blinded by his own choice acording other sites...but that all doesn't matter seeing that he is now seen without that ugky blindfold......I better get rep ponit for this - -

as for the cloud wing thing....you have to beat FF7 to figure it out....has something to do with jenova cells

Last edited:

Cloverleaf

GAWD!!!

U guys need a seroius Cloud 411..

The wing is becasue he and Sephiroth have a connection through Jenova they are both half so to say.. there are onyl 2 Soldiers left... cloud, sephiroth so the both a have a wing..

The bandages? play ff7 u see he has bandage son him for no reason..
Advetn children banges for Star Scare Syndrome but when he is cured he has some anyways..
FF7 tacical demo we se cloud has banages on his right arm..
KH1 badages on his arm.
KH2 bandages on his sword..

the point of the bandages is to show that Cloud is still healing formt eh pain inside and to shwo that he is stillr ecovirng form his past and not forgiving him self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back