• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 rated T

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
YESSS! I don't care if it's for a stupid reason, but I was really hoping it'd get a T rating. T ratings rock. ^^;

Americans have gotton really picky and stupid about ratings. Thanks to the new rating systems, it's either an adult game, or a kiddie game, no inbetween. ><;

CidHighwind

hmmm spongebob for adults huh interesting...oh sorry had a naughty thought
oh well im old enough to buy m rated games so i could care less either way

this whole Hilary Clinton thing is ruining games but i gonna vote her for pres. next election

Maze162000

Simi Valley, Ventura County, California, United St
King Keyblade said:

Hmmm, are we gonna believe a box that says E10+ or the Official ESRB site... I don't mean to be rude or anything, but it is pretty much a Teen Rating if ESRB says so, and the alcohol use makes sense. I'm kinda glad it's getting TEEN Rating.

And there could be confusion between rating for sites like GameSpot right now, since Square-Enix USA actually said in their press release that it was rated Everyone 10+.... So kinda weird .. But I think TEEN Fits.. Anyways laters people =)

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
disney is too soft and ur right they do need to step up there game a little.

naruto234.gif

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
if thats true i would guess the use of alcohol would be in the potc world cause jack sparrow is like always drunk so.....that would be kind of entertainin if like sora ot a member of the order got drunk with jack sparrow

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
besides if kids get traumautic about a pirate drinking alcohol what are they worried about? is not that they are gonna think they are pirates too and try to drink wine as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back