• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fjurbanski

go to gamestop or where ever else you are going on the 28th. if they dont have it then go back later and ask again. and if you have pre ordered it then they will call you when they get it or the day before. or you could call them and ask when THEY get it. not when it is supposed to come out but when THEY get it.

E

Eclipse

MrSparkle07 said:
When the PSP came out, it was on the release day. The guy secretly told me they have it all in the back room but shut up.

yes because it was a system. System releases usually have midnight release. I remember buying my gamecube at a midnight release on the release date. You see, systems have a much higher priority than games, and so the stores demand priority air mail, which is very expensive. The companies that allow midnight releases on their systems, ship the systems the night before on air mail, that only takes a few hours to arrive at the store. But it costs A LOOOOOOOOOOT. But that only works for systems usually because they are such high priority

the ship/release date for kh2 is the 28th, and it will arrive the 29th. Your best bet is gamestop and ebgames considering they specialize in games and their whole business depends on it. They get it faster than anyone else, Walmart, target, best buy and such usually get it later, because their priority isn't games, if you go there you might get it around the late 29th-30th. :D so i would stick to gamestop/ebgames

there is still a slight possibility you get it on the 28th, but you would have to live extremely close to the SE warehouse, your store must be taking 1 day priority air shipping, and you must have a hell of a lot of luck, probably about 1% of the people on these forums will have it the 28th, and for those of you, i commend you :)

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I was gonna skip school so I could go to Gamestop and get KH2...
But I think I might just go on Wednesday.
Even if it comes on Tuesday, I probably would get there before they put them in stock, since I'd be there at around noon...and they might not be in until late at night...

chasingdusk

^LOL!
I remember reading stuff like that.
Isn't it a shame?
Yes...yes it is. LoL.

I just came back from reserving KH2 at Gamestop (gotta love having a license) and even though I live out in the boonies the guy said it was a huge title in the area. Surprising isn't it? And I was kind of bummed out that I would be getting the game the 29th.

chasingdusk

Why not? It would be pretty sweet if the game sold out. I would be soo happy for Square Enix if that happened. And that's all the more reason to reserve your copy so you'll know you're definitely getting it.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Youre pretty stupid if you think that would be good. if it's sold out then I won't get one, because I didn't pre-order. I don't wanna pre-order anyways I just wanna get it when it comes out

E

Eclipse

^^ dude if you don't pre-order you're not getting one for a while. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back