• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave06

Hey has anyone heard of a song in KH2 called "Final Distance" by Utada Hikaru? I found it on limewire and wanted to know if anyone else knows about it.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
MEEE!!! i found it on limewire also..it's okay, but i dont really like it...i wonder if THAT is the song they'll use for the english kh2? they better use passion for the opening! or it might be a song for a different part of the game..i dunno

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
nah never heard it!..but it would be nice if u can upload it for us..:D

Last edited:

chasingdusk

I would like to hear it too! *waves wildly*

Have you guys heard Colors? Greeatt song. Go listen. Actually, the lyrics are in my siggy, lol.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
ok i'll download it^^ Letters is a good song..and i <3<3<3 sakura drops..utada hikaru is a genius

Last edited:

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
wow i really don't like that song, i hope its not in kh2 at all and if it is only for a little while
By the way they wouldn't change the main theme song to that, they will make an english version of passion

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
good^^ i don't like final distance that much either

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
i'm not tryind ta do that..it's an okay song! lol

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Love Believer_x said:
yes i heard of it, i have the cd with its different versions. ¬¬ what does this have to do with kh2?

it's rumored to be in the game somewhere..maybe..it was found on limewire under the category of kh2, so i guess it very remotely is about kh2....ok i'll leave now...:p

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
are u sure its in kh2? cuz i heard this long long time ago. o ya i remember. long time ago in the kh.co.uk website there was a playlist kinda thing and this song was listed as one of the song. so it isnt in kh2

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I think its from Kairi and Sora's prospective or Sora, donald, and goofy's prospective. I don't know about u guys but i really like it! a lot! i think its major sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back