• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Sora or KH1 Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one is better? KH2 Sora or KH1 Sora?

• KH2 Sora

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • KH1 Sora

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Now since the game is out and most of you have it, this question should be easier to answer. Okay, here's the question: which Sora did you like better? Did you like him better in KH1 or KH2?

For me, KH2 Sora>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KH1 Sora.

Leo21

KH 2 Sora is a a bit cooler looking, and a lot more deeper sounding. He actually looks like more of a teen. Still acts corny though... ticks me off so much >.<

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
In the first he looks like a five year old playing with a big key in a mildly superhero-like costume compared to the second outfit.... and the second outfit is underwear compared to the final form costume...

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
I like Kingdom Hearts II Sora better because he's more confident in himself and is really caring for others more than the first game, IF that's possible ^_~ The only thing that I don't like about Sora in KH2 is that he's kind of..."stupid."

I

inhiding

This poll is almost pointless. .__.

KH2 Sora is kicking KH1 Sora's ass. Or rather, already has.

pokeman54

sure the costume is better than in kingdom hearts, but it aint something that id wear around the mall...

the only thing that i have against the kh2 sora is that...his voice sucks like hell. it's waaaaaaaaay to warped from kingdom hearts, considering sora's only been asleep for a year. well kinda due to the fact that i saw the face of sora's real voice...stupid six senses...now every time sora speaks i think of that idiot...instead of sora...and every time kairi speaks, i think of that...person...from racing stripes...which was average btw...

skilled keyblada

at first i liked sora personalitty in kh1, back wheni still liked kiddish stuff...then over a week i found sora to be annoying and i started likin riku more... more mature i guess...now sora in kh2 has grown up a bit i dont mind him, but i still prefer riku lol.

Mighty

KH2, his costume and voice are alot better.

Not that KH1's was bad, but Sora's voice has become alot more tolerable and well..believeable.

kingcloudff7

Website
profile.myspace.com
I like KH2 Sora just seems older and cooler even though he's still preety cheesy but thats Sora you know, wouldn't want a drastic change in him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back