• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2: Too Easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharikaaria

i don't know about anyone else, but i've been having a lot of frustration with the one organization member who uses an instrument for a weapon... i keep losing whenever his "water dancers" pop up along with the timer. i always lose when i only need (literally) a split second longer...

yea, kh2 has its tough spots..

indiadrummer

you know, I agree. I have been playing it for a few days and im pretty much done (i think). But, KH2 isnt the kind of game where its lamo fast. Kingdom hearts 2 is freakin awesome every second of the game. So, I suppose its ok.

Foshizzle

Just play with a kingdom key and nothign else and dont do trigger commands and see if you can beat it...as easily as you say. You wanta challenge make your own challenges like play with one had or something. I think kh2 was easy to a point or maybe they just made gameplay faster? hmmm idk but sephiroth is pretty hard i tried fighitng him at 45 got one bar out but after that i cant hit him any more haha. sucks... then he just slice and dices me.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
KH2 is easier than KH1 but longer. I think Square made it easier becuase of the story line. There are so many cutscnes xD. I think when Square made the game they were making it along the sense of a movie yet into a game becuase of the length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back