• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 twilight town music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
The original CoM had more of a better sound to me, although it was a MIDI. I liked the CoM songs a lot, sounded funny and peacefull, especially Destiny Islands.

jamietl

the kh2 one i think is softer and less jagged which is good with the field map, but not great with the battle theme, i think the new one is just bland, i would get the com version for myself but i no longer have the rom or game files, and i really do not wish to go back through com for one song.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It's the same theme. Unless, your talking about Sora's story. I don't get why they changed the instruments when you play as Sora. Although it IS the same theme, just different instruments. That must be why you don't like it!

Khaston

I prefered the CoM Lazy Afternoons.

They definately both sounded different, in KHII it was an acoustic guitar sound for the melody bit, in CoM in sounded really cool, like a spacey happy kinda sound. I definately preferred it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back