• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 U.K

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

I know it's a stupid question, and I don't know about things like this, but will KH2 come out in the U.K around the same time as NA because it is in English? :confused:

[-JF-]

It has been discussed a few times, but i,ll say so anyway.
KH2 needs to be translated to a lot of languages for every country
in Europe, and it also has to be converted from NTSC to PAL, thats why
it takes longer to get to Europe.

oblivius

kh2 is commin' next week in a store called next level, I live in europe but it's american so I can't play it i must have my ps2 chipped

Welshcake

oblivius said:
kh2 is commin' next week in a store called next level, I live in europe but it's american so I can't play it i must have my ps2 chipped

which country in Europe do you live in??? I want a Next week store too!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
You can order the Swap Magic software online (which will enable an american version of the game to be played on a PAL [European] PS2) and you can also order an NTSC version of the game online as well, which will be shipped on the 28th (via airmail)

The total cost of the 2 products is around £50...forum rules forbid me to put links up (i'm too lazy to find them anyway) but just search google. Bear in mind the swap magic software is illegal.

NTSC is just in English, PAL = all european languages, which takes a lot of time to translate and redistribute etc.

oblivius

Welshcake said:
which country in Europe do you live in??? I want a Next week store too!
I live in holland but I think it's an american store, they already have it in their store rooms, but if europeans want to play it they have to get their ps chipped or they must have an american ps

Welshcake

oblivius said:
I live in holland but I think it's an american store, they already have it in their store rooms, but if europeans want to play it they have to get their ps chipped or they must have an american ps

oh...that's too bad......

[-JF-]

Same here, i live in the netherlands too and planning to do the swap magic+slide card/KH2 NA version stuff to play it sooner.

oblivius

I'm thinkin' bout that 2, but first I wanna no when it's commin' out in europe, if its late im gettin' my motherf*ckin' ps chipped

Welshcake

Daniel Curtis said:
Man, after ALL this WAITING, KH2 finally comes out next week. But for some of you guys, yall have to wait EVEN LONGER! I'm sorry....

Aren't we all......

emojunkie1612

i can only find the US version of the swap magic thing.. if anyone can help me find one for the UK/europe it would be much appreciated
Also does anyone know where i can get KH2 imported from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back