• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 vs Zelda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which will sell more in America!?

• Kingdom Hearts 2

Votes: 61 66.3%
  • Zelda

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Kingdom Hearts is way better than any Zelda game. Zelda's too boring. Plus Nentindo is sucking right now... their new remote control idea better work or their dead.

But Zelda will probably get alot of sells based on the fanbase, but we all know KH is way better than the new Zelda game.

Kadaj88

i really don't care which one is going to sell more since i'm going to buy both any ways. i like kh2 just as much as i like zelda :)

krnpunkpride92

this is how the 3 top games r gonna sell

1. halo 3
2. zelda
3.kingdom hearts 2

even though kingdom hearts is my favorite game of all time be logical

kingdom hearts is from japan while halo is american

and zelda has been around long enough for people to like it unlike kingdom hearts which has had only 1 bestsell

zelda has had over 5 best selling games.... comprende?

darkness eternal

I love kingdom hearts but i have loved zelda since ocarina of time, if the new zelda was a cel shade(i didnt mind though cuz zelda is zelda) kh would probably win but with this new incredible graphic world and the hype that this could be the next ocarina of time! zelda will win hands down. and besides i already have them both pre-ordered :)

se fanboy

krnpunkpride92 said:
this is how the 3 top games r gonna sell

1. halo 3
2. zelda
3.kingdom hearts 2

even though kingdom hearts is my favorite game of all time be logical

kingdom hearts is from japan while halo is american

and zelda has been around long enough for people to like it unlike kingdom hearts which has had only 1 bestsell

zelda has had over 5 best selling games.... comprende?

You guys are missing the logic here. There are far more PS2's than there are gamecube's. Kingdom hearts is # 12 for the total number of games sold this gen and is beating Zelda since it has over 4 million copies. There are only 20 million Nintendo's and 100 million PS2's(only shipped but will rach 100 million mark very soon. If zelda sold more than KH then 1 in 4 nintendo owner has a Zelda game

The reason you think more people have Zelda is because PS2 has more casual gamers and casual gamers dont go on the internet to look up about games.

If you want me to find the link about Kingdom hearts selling more than Zelda it will take some time but I can find it if you want proof.

*Twilight*

That's actually a hard question. I'd say KH2 will win for the first few months and possibly for a year. But eventually, Zelda will catch up and outsell KH2 in the long run. I believe Zelda will become the next Ocarina of Time (at least I hope); most likely not surpassing it, but kinda close. I think Revolution owners will look back and buy the game more so than PS3 owners will buy KH2.
As far as which series I like better...Zelda wins! >.>; OoT>KH.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Save the queen......again or save the people from darkness
Darkness got my vote

*Twilight*

<Roxas> said:
Save the queen......again or save the people from darkness
Darkness got my vote
You actually save people from darkness in both games. Plus, if Kairi does get kidnapped, then you save the princess in both games as well. o.o

sora_barzahd

Meh, personally I think Zelda went to total crap after Ocarina of Time. Link to the past owned tho. I still think KH2 will win because the Zelda series is past it's prime. I think it's been way to over used

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
*Twilight* said:
You actually save people from darkness in both games. Plus, if Kairi does get kidnapped, then you save the princess in both games as well. o.o
do you get to fight 1000 monsters in Zelda and at least Kairi fights when she is captured you think by now Zelda will get some bodyguards -.-

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Zelda actually requires intellgient intellect unlike Kh2. Kh2 require the basic form of combat and your set!

Zelda is overall the better game, there is no question.

valormode1991

ok. For one. Some people are saying Zelda is one of the best games ever...um NO!NEVER! HATE HATE HATE! Zelda is just.ick! The best games are kh, ff, fatal frame, and other awsome games like that so :p

*Twilight*

<Roxas> said:
do you get to fight 1000 monsters in Zelda and at least Kairi fights when she is captured you think by now Zelda will get some bodyguards -.-
Lol, as far as I know you don't get to fight 1000 monsters in the new Zelda. But, Zelda does kind of defend herself in OoT when she becomes Sheik. Same thing with Zelda in WW, I just forgot the girl's name.

sora_barzahd

Zelda get's annoying. They're going to use Zelda until he's like 90, hitting people with an over rusted master sword while in a weel chair. I'm sorry, but the Zelda series needs to lay down and die.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
*Twilight* said:
Lol, as far as I know you don't get to fight 1000 monsters in the new Zelda. But, Zelda does kind of defend herself in OoT when she becomes Sheik. Same thing with Zelda in WW, I just forgot the girl's name.
Sheik was stupid even in super smash bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back