• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 vs Zelda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which will sell more in America!?

• Kingdom Hearts 2

Votes: 61 66.3%
  • Zelda

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvertedSilence

Website
www.myspace.com
I think zelda is almost guaranteed to sell more because it's been around so much longer. It really doesn't matter that kh2 will, of course, be a better game, Zelda has been around since the original nintendo and so has had decades more to build a fanbase...Maybe if there's a kh6 in 2045 and it releases the same time as another zelda...

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
KH2 is winning in poll results!..but the only reason its winning is because everyone in these forums likes KH2!

*Twilight*

I understand that this is a KH2 forum, but I think some of you should at least try a Zelda game before bashing the entire series for trivial reasons. :p I know before I played KH I made fun of it for stupid reasons, but I at least gave it a chance and it turned out to be a good game.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
meh..it doesnt really matter who sells more..the only thing that matters is which one is better!..*coughKH2cough*

K

Kairi_MAX

This ones hard. Zelda used to be my favoritest game until kingdom hearts flew by.
I think KH2 will sell pretty well depenting on how many people like Zelda and Kingdom Hearts. I think neither of them will win. A tie!!!

K

Kairi_MAX

I loved Zelda until i couldn't figure out how to blow up a stupid rock!!! say a bomb and your wrong. and i'm talking about minish cap.

onyxrhapsody87

*Twilight* said:
I understand that this is a KH2 forum, but I think some of you should at least try a Zelda game before bashing the entire series for trivial reasons. :p I know before I played KH I made fun of it for stupid reasons, but I at least gave it a chance and it turned out to be a good game.

Thank You!!! If anything, some of these people should be praising Zelda for it's influence it has on KH... I seriously doubt Kingdom Hearts would be the same game it is now if Zelda never came out... I think that a question like this is unfair, simply because this is a KH fan site... Now if this was in a general video game site, Zelda would probably win by a land slide simply because so many people havent given KH a chance... Both are really good in my book... But sales wise Zelda will probably dominate over KH in the US...

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
Zelda might sale better but it can't compare to KH2.KH2 is gonna be a game that's gonna go down in PS2 history.I don't care if Zelda will sell better,KH2 will be a way better game.I like Zelda,too but it's not as addictive as the KH series.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
I'm buying both as well as some of the other members here on the threads! They are both gonna be awesome and fun, and they will both excede the hype surrounding both.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
KH2 is going to have a higher fun factor than Zelda. But in 'cool' factor, which is what most U.S. gamers base their decision on when it comes to a game, Zelda is going to out do it because like I said, most U.S. gamers have put the thought that 'KH is gay' in their head that nothing no matter how good or cool the KH games become, the series has been sterotyped as gay and will stay that way for a while. Well, at least until Sora looks like he's on drugs( like PoP), says a swear word in every sentence, and treats Kairi like a hoe. But that's not going to happen, so it's doomed in sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back