• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2fm Us????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redwallmax

Is KH2FM going to be realeased in the us or not im so excited about it and want to play it so bad and if ayone knows anything tell me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
there's been threads like these so much ever since we got news of kh2 final mix, make sure you use the search button before making these things.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I think it will. Didn't they say they had voice overs in English? Well, I hope it does and it might- KH is very popular in the U.S. and Japan and other countries. But the only thing we really need is the COM remake to play. The cutscenes will be loaded on YouTube after a month of FM's release.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Square has not said anything about a U.S. release. Which could mean either two things: 1. They are afraid to say 'no' because they know the U.S. fans will be upset and feel cheated or 2. They haven't gotten in touch with Buena Vista yet, whom were the ones who helped publish the game in the U.S.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Square has not said anything about a U.S. release. Which could mean either two things: 1. They are afraid to say 'no' because they know the U.S. fans will be upset and feel cheated or 2. They haven't gotten in touch with Buena Vista yet, whom were the ones who helped publish the game in the U.S.

Or 3. they wanna see how it sells in Japan, first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back