• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Bonus boss speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I know I might get hated for saying this but I think the secret/Bonus boss should be KH1 Sora. Why? Well since time travel is involved with the KH series, it makes sense for it to appear in KH3. And what's not better bringing someone in the past to fight against? Maybe KH1 Sora could have accidentally stepped in a time portal in Traverse Town. While that, KH3 Sora was checking out the portal. And when KH1 Sora came into the future, maybe he thought present Sora was a evil imposter and challenge him to a fight.

Just because there have been time travel shenanigans before doesn't mean it can just be thrown around haphazardly. All instances of time travel were built around pre-existing events (for example, Mr. Robe Guy being on DI when it fell to darkness). Inserting some event that never happened and explaining it via time travel is just... sloppy.

Plus, you'd have to explain away why Sora never mentioned this incident before, or why KH III Sora's surprised by any of this, or wtf was a time travel portal doing in KH1 Traverse Town, or why this doesn't create a temporal paradox, or...

Last edited:

RonaldPoe

Awards
I agree that KH1 Sora wouldn't make sense as a bonus boss. In addition to time travel related plot holes, Sora was much weaker in KH1 than he will be in KH3. That being said, it would be kinda cool if Kurt Zisa returned.

Also I think Bill Cipher's theme would be based on the Wierdmaggedon theme (theme song used in the last three episodes of Gravity Falls).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back