• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 destened for ps3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zip's shadow

Website
www.myspace.com
After the release of the PS3, the PS2 is going to have approx. 4 more years of life...just like the PS one. It would be cool if KH3 would be for PS3...could you play PS2 games on your PS3?.......

brown

I dont care if kh3 comes out for the ps3 because either way people are going to go nuts for the game and ps3 is looking promising, more than the xbox 360 but yeah for sure its cool either way for the ps2 or 3

cien

mOST LIKELY AFTER the first year of PS3 they will stop making PS2 games just like they did wth Ps and PS2 transisions some of the games were ports from the new console.I don't know if they made anything original that wasn't released as a PS2 game

cien

Roxas Sorrows said:
KH3 on Ps3, proof. Give me proof.
PSP KH, **** YOU YOU ****ING IDIOT! THAT WOULD SUCK AND EMBARASS KH!
I know that would emberass KH unless they did it right you Roxas loving freak and they probably could after all they made a disney game that wasn't embaressing to play :p

I

inhiding

dylmurhaha said:
wait.. so is this a yes to FFVII remake or a no, lol.. i know you put in bold that he ruled it out, but right after it says that he is getting a boost of confidence because FFVII:AC did so well.. so is it being made or not?
cien said:
They are makeing FFVII remakes
It's not being made. The thing with the confidence I guess was for future projects.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
not 6 years its only 4 years........yeah and there wll be a KH3 on PS3 and its gonna be great but stop talking about kh3 cos you guys have just got KH2 and some poeple havnt even got that yet sojust enjoy the game now without worring about a sequel

brown

its hard not to talk about a 3rd kingdom hearts, cause as soon as i beat the 2nd one i wanted more lol

chosen destiny

i hope only for ps2. we have played kh1 and kh2 on ps2. it wouldnt be the same if kh3 was on ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back