• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 drives

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
silverdragon1615 said:
I thought of some drives that i thought would be cool in kh3 feel free to criticize or rate.

Atomatically obtained forms

Chaos Form Pretty much the same as valor clothes turn red with 2 keyblades just new combos and such

Mystic form Clothes turn green and intead of holding the keyblade it hovers on the ground and you use it like a skatbourd and it shoots white energy and magic is increased.

Royal form Clothes turn brown and damage is halved. You are very slow and use your fists. Though attacks are very powerful and drive runs out slower, only in the collesium when you fuse with hercules.

Majestic Form Clothes turn gold and you use 3 keblades one as a skateboard 1 controllesd with magic and I in your hand. Attack are very fast and magic is activated by pressing triangle and is Fire, blizzard, thunder in a row.

Oblivion form Fuse with riku and clothes turn black and dark purple. You have two keblades in your hands and magic can't be used. your attacks are amazingly acrobatic and by pressing square you use dark firaga but mp is wasted. Drive runs out very fast and you can double jump.

Overdone drives for super hard bosses.

Holy form Your clothes turn white and you control 8 keyblades all like in Final form. By pressing square you heal 1 third of your health and you float in the air. your atcks pretty much attack all around you and you can strike with them all at once, kind of like xaldin with his spears. Obtained by beating sephiroth once and for all.

Dragon Form Clothes turn dark blue and black and there is a dark blue aura around you. Your clothes are covering almost all your body like a ninja suit but only the bottom half of your face is covered and your hair turns dark black and your pupils go all spread out like the sharingan. You carry a really huge katana like keyblade that looks similar to aurons sword. Mgic and attack are insanely fast and in this form you use the bauhamut keychain with supreme attack and magic that can only be used when in the form. When you do magic combos you do a special attack like thunder five times in a row you do thunderstorm which is a huge lightning blast. Your atacks are super powerful and combo moves include doing crazy ninja kick combos and energy blasts and more. When you are hit you gain hp and mp and your enemies are electrified. You can really fly in this form and by pressing square you a lightning fast sword cut going through the enemy, your drive runs out very fast though. Obtained by beating the dragon master and is vital for the ultima weapons side quest

I know it is a little overdone just tell me what you think!
I gave rep as soon as I saw holy form.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
thanks for the comments guys, I was thinking that maybe you could use the same keyblades that are synched in other forms in different ones as well, that is why there is a Holy form.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Walking_In_Dawn said:
Mystic and Oblivion actually sound good. And I can only surmise that the Synch Keyblade for Oblivion will be Way to the Dawn, or whichever Keyblade Riku has in his possession.

Yeah the keyblades I had in mind for that were oblivion and way to dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back