• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

key of destiny

Hi everybody! I'm new to the forums and would like to get as much information about KH3 as possible. Any rumors you've heard or any confirmed information would help a lot! Also, there have probably been threads just like this already, so please don't flame me if there have been. Thanks!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
o_0 Buddy, KH III hasn't even been confirmed. Besides that, KH II was recently finished. We wont have any info. for a good few years.

N00bs:

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!

key of destiny

Sorry about the wording. I meant if you hear anything that suggests a Kingdom Hearts 3, I would like to know.

D

Duzyourfacehurt

Half this forum is about KH3 right now lol. Look for anything named Birth By Sleep, KH3, KHIII, etc.

HeartofTwilight

violent_anger said:
wow, my birthday is the day you joined khi. anyways,

we know it wont be called kh3
we know it will be about sora
we know the people in the secret ending are all new people
we think its int he future, or at least, i do

thats about it

Nomura says the game takes place in the future and the past.
It has something to do with the letter which can be interpreted by looking at the charecters faces
Will not be chronological like the first three
Zexions whepons are spoilers for something
It will explain the mysteries of the Keyblade

I read all of these in interviews:)

key of destiny

Thanks a lot for the information! I'll definitely look around the forums and try a google search.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
first off i would say welcome to the forums but this n00b threads causes me to do otherwise...look around before starting a thread....there are 50 kh3 threads....thanks to that kh3 kid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back