• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 is not soras story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well it was never comfired that the next Kingdom Hearts game would take place in the past. The secret ending was comfired to have taken in the past. But the actual story can possibly take place in the future. It all begins with birth by sleep can mean something entirely different. I reallly doubt that birth by sleep has anything to do with Sora sleeping for a year. I think it has something to do with the Keyblade and possibly the chasers.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
nomura said that the secret video (which many people have agreed is called either birth by sleep or sunset horizons) takes place in the past and you can say it takes place in the future. he never specificaly said whether its past or future. although i think its in the past.

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
I think the video is in the Past but the game is in the future and by future I mean after KH II. The game I believe has much to do with the actions of the past though; how the keyblades were and their powers, how the world split into many and who is responsible. I bleieve we will get almost a repeat of history, a new keyblade wielder will be born and he will be persueded by his own ambitions of greatness. He will create new false jeyblades for many to wield and aid him in controlling the worlds.

HeartofTwilight

Numora has said
Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

Also he has said that it will be Sora's story beacuse the whole seires is Sora's story.

Xelris

well, the video is in the future but part of the game may occur in the past. kinda like how you played as roxas to start the game instead of sora, but it was all soras story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back