• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Keyblade Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomSora14

Wouldn't it be cool if you could work on your keyblades and they would level up as you worked on them. Sort of similar to the Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal weapon idea. This way you would be obligated to actually use all the keyblades.

K

kh3

customizing your own keyblade would be sweet!!! pimp my keyblade :hawt:

PhantomSora14

Like ur keyblade would be upgraded as you used it. This way no weapon would ever really be weak, like the kingdom key.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Eh? I didnt know Keyblades were detactable like Lightsabers. The idea of a customizable Keyblade is fun but the only way to "make" your Keyblade is to attact a Keychain to it so it changes. SquareEnix would have to make up some BS thing so you are able to make Keyblades, like they did drive forms. (Oo i have new clothes so i can morph with my buddies)

C

Charlie

SoraXOblivion said:
yeah i would like to customize my keyblade...i would make it so i could duel wield ultima weapons...or two Fenrir's...
Yea I know, I think that the gameplay would have been SO MUCH BETTER if we could customize or blend our keyblades together when we ran out of stuff to do towards the end of the game just for fun- Then who knows? Maybe this plea will come out in the kh installment next time around.
:D or I'm at least HOPING

getblazedordie

yea smthng like ratchet and clank(ratchet and clank rule!!!), some kinda of a fuse system would be awesum, if u could like take ultima and fenrir together, that would be hawt!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I just want Sora to keep his keyblades this time. I don't want some cheesy thing to happen that causes him to lose all his keychains. It was bad enough Namine wiped out his previous supply, I don't want him to lose his new ones.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Customizing and making your own keyblade would be stupid, it ruins the whole special-ness of having a keyblade and getting Keychains from differnet people and experiances. It'd be idiotic jsut going around and you collect peices to make some mishapen retarded keyblade

Now leveling up your keyblade, that's the idea I like. Similar to how you leveled up your Drive Forms, the more you use a Keyblae, the more it levels up and perhaps you could put skill points in certain status areas

Like, you could up how much strength it adds, or how much magic it increases, or how much MP it increases, or how fast you swing it, or how powerful a single blow is, or even add new abilities to it

And they wouldn't have to make up any cheesey thing, because it makes perfect sense that the more you use a specific form of the keyblade, the more you get used to it, and the more you gain experiance with fighting with it, or learning new ways to utilize it

So the idea of being able to level up your keyblades the more you use them is a totally awesome idea, or atleast I think so

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
but as ai said before, the keyblade should already be at peak power, whats more likely is that like in final form, sora would level up, slowly unlocking the powers of the keyblades, kinda like what muffinman said, only this is leveling up sora instead of the keyblade.

oh,w hat if their wasa keyblade called murasame. he wasa japanese sword smith who was said to be cursed(he was a rival to the swordsmith masamune, aND yes they are both real people) his swords were said to have a lust for blood, so in kh, it could havea lust for darkness, growing stronger as he killed more and more heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back