• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3... on PS3, PSP, or something else?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartbreakOne

Does anyone have info on what console it will be on? but i strongly guess it will be PS3. I MEAN LOOK AT THE THREE KNIGHTS!!! HOW WILL THEY ANIMATE THAT AT THE PS2!!:confused:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Re: KH3... on PS3????? or PSP??? or Something else?

HeartbreakOne said:
Does anyone have info on what console it will be on? but i strongly guess it will be PS3. I MEAN LOOK AT THE THREE KNIGHTS!!! HOW WILL THEY ANIMATE THAT AT THE PS2!!:confused:
Look at FF12 and you got your answer. The graphics are stunning for a PS2 game...

Anyways, it will 99% be for the PS3... And something else for the PSP. A spinoff maybe? Like Riku's story, or anyone else's story. Hell, maybe even FF characters walking through the Disney universe, who knows!

master_roxas

Well, they are making Kingdom Hearts 1 for DS (ffdream.com) so anything is possible...

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!

hmm I don't think anyone knows what kh3 will be on. I'm guessing (and REALLY hoping) that it's on ps3. It'll just be 10x better.

master_roxas

While the sound and graphics would be better, the price of the PS3 is going to be $600+

1948dragon_

if KH3 comes out on the psp I will go to japan and......well I dont know what Ill do I would be so pissed

HeartofTwilight

I doubt it will be on the psp. wait, they are making a kh1 for the ds? wow that is going to suck

wtholyf

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA 400 DOLLARS YA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Dude pfffft the ps3 will be more than $400 seriously, it will be about more then a thounsand dollars. This is because the ps3 is also a bue-ray disc player. The new blue-ray discs can hold up to 60 gigs of storage. The dvd players are coming out this winter (blue ray dvd players) and they alone are esitmated to be about $1000. Not only will the PS3 be a hardcore gaming console, but it will also play blue ray discs like a blue disc dvd player. It wouldnt make sense if the dvd player alone cost 250% more money then the ps3 which could play games, AND play those blue ray discs and do much more. I'm sure Sony realizes however if the price is to high then people won't buy the console. But seriously it's minimally 1000 dollars. Dont kid yourself man, no way a blue ray disc player will be that cheap

master_roxas

No matter the price I'll save up to ge one. It will be worth it in the long run. KH3 or whatever it's name will be won't come out until three years AFTER the release of the PS3 lol. I think it will be a movie.

Little_Red

betch.

I believe Nomura said they would be releasing the next kh right in the middle of the PS3 area.

TwilightGirl027

grr... it beter come out on ps3 because i'm not gonna buy a psp or ds for one game...

do you guys think that there might be another game like COM that comes out in two or so years for ps2 or gba?

i'm sure we'd like that

Royale

manic

Nomura he might try to make a KH in a hand held system.Maybe PSP, might be like CoM.

urutapu

Nomura is apparently very interesting in the PSP and Nintendo Revolution's technology...

sora'snobody

i say stay the corse. i'm not going out and buy a $400 counsil just to play kh3 (plz plz plz be on ps2)

Kingdom Merc

O.K. lets use common sense, first off KH3 will almost be guaranteed for the Playstation 3 because it will take at least 2 years to be released. (the only reason KH2 was delayed is because Nomura caught a bad flu or something and was bed ridden for 2 MONTHS, it put on a ton of lag on the KH2 progress).

Most people in charge of a game will likely put a game just like KH3 on PS3 because of the advanced tech. I don't want to buy a PS3 either but that's the way the ship is going.

I hope Nomura comes out with a KH for the PSP, but it will likely only be a tie between from KH2 to KH3 just like CoM (hopefully better).

Sora'snobody, I'm sorry to say that it's unlikely to be for PS2, because of the low level of technology.

H

HEARTofFIRE

but seriously i think the ps3 is just a little 2 much money for wat its got, and besides the first and only reason at the time for buying it would be for KH3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back