• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 = Potc 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
_masamune_ said:
dude that movie rocked......it would be awesome in kh2....kraken fight would rock!!

Indeed it would.

I think it would also be fun to add Sora in the fight between Will, Jack, and Norrington on the island. And instead of just Elizabeth throwing a hissy, Donald and Goofy throw a hissy by her side.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
ah! yes that would be a funny sight!! that movie was hilarious when it wanted...well I thought...

maybe fight on the water wheel fight? idk....

but yes, jack vs will vs commador vs sora......whata sight!!

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah a key der thats liek perfect lol.....and yeah 4-way fight would rock donald goofy elizabeth and the two other pirates fight the davy jones pirates and stuff

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
xCursedXRebellionx said:
Indeed it would.

I think it would also be fun to add Sora in the fight between Will, Jack, and Norrington on the island. And instead of just Elizabeth throwing a hissy, Donald and Goofy throw a hissy by her side.

xD i completly agree with you. i would want sora vs the actual 3 in the fight to do that. it would be fun,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back