• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3?Sequel or Prequel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH3....Sequel or Prequel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Kid

okay, since everbody kept posting kh3 thoughs n stuff so i might as well do also cus got me thinking if it might be a sequel or a prequel. what do you think? sorry jus cursious

im thinking it might be a prequel, because i seen the secret ending and it showed 3 people in an armor knight looking suit and when you see knight armors you think the olden days like the medevil times hahah. and also a lot of famous games with part 3's end up beign prequels for example....Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater, Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening. i think there other games too n also movies know wat i mean? BUT....ppl saying in the beginning the papers flying is ansems report n i dont think ansem didnt made the reports that long ago so im thinking it also might b after kh 2 or during or b4 kh1 was coming up.jus a though to make you guys think haha

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i personally want to see a prequil but if so it would have nothing to do with other games' 3rd installment being a prequil (its just a coincidance so everyone should just get over those games) but if there was a prequil i'd want to see it in movie form because sora should be the one who first weildes the keyblade (aside from mickey possibly) so it would make gameplay hard to achive

ZetoCloud

Most likely it is going to be a prequel cause of the secret ending which happen at the past

Last edited:
M

Mitsukai

Well they can still make a sequel that explains the past. Sora could be sent back in time or into some sort of memory. It would seem like a prequel but because Sora is in it would be a sequel... Anyway why on earth does sora have to be the first keyblader?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Its most probably gonna be a sequel. Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, that's what Nomura said...

But we will see flashbacks or hear stories of what happened in the past.

Bmd3287

a Prequel would be cool, but a sequel would be too. Maybe both! lol. they could release them a month apart. I would be in bliss. :eek:

Hey, Dual_Wielder, who's that in your avatar? :p

Mint_flavour1012

I think it's gonna be a prequel, but I'm hoping Sora will still in the game too coz he's the main character!

Bmd3287

they should do what they did with COM and KH2. They should make a Portable Prequel for DS or PSP and then KH3 a sequel for PS3. I dont think they would spend all that time working on a next gen game for a prequel. it just wouldnt be as successful without sora and the other main characters, but a portable version, now thats different. I think this would be nice:

Kingdom Hearts Ansem Prequel for DS
Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Ported for PSP
Kingdom Hearts 3 for PS3

...nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back