• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Should Follow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
I think it's messed up how they're not following the timeline with KH3. I suggest the new plot should be that King Mickey's message say something summoning the gang to fight a new threat. Something like that. I just think it's weird how we won't be playing as Sora anymore.

Moodring

No one ever said KH3 wouldn't follow the ending of KH2. There's no need to jump to conclusions.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
After playing as a spiky haired kid with hero shorts who has pretty much maxed out his full potential, don't you think its time for a change?

I'm glad we don't play as Sora. I wouldn't be suprised if KH3 was a completely new cast. I hate Sora, his fighting style is as good as its gonna get and it wouldn't be fun playing the same super strong Sora in a new game.

gigabeat

i think that those 3 knigths are Hillary duff lindsay lohan and Raven from disney i dont knowww this may be a spoiler

BladerUnknown

I wouldn't mind a new character, just so long as they don't completely get rid of the originals. As long as they note them somewhere in the story. I've heard some people say that they hope there isn't any Disney in the games ,that i think would be a terrible move.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
gigabeat said:
i think that those 3 knigths are Hillary duff lindsay lohan and Raven from disney i dont knowww this may be a spoiler

lol? yeah major spoilers there..... :eek:

But who said that the main character won't be Sora? It better be because when we had to play as Roxas I almost fell asleep. I wanted Sora back so badly!

Couldn't a non-linear storyline also mean that there could be alternate endings? I hope not I hate those kind of games... even though I've played alot of them....

The Black Samurai
Moodring said:
No one ever said KH3 wouldn't follow the ending of KH2. There's no need to jump to conclusions.
Actually the dude who made KH said it himself. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't reply.

It will be in an alternate universe, most likely playing with a new character. He said it won't follow the timeline as KHI CoM and KHII has. So that's what I'm talking about.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Game Master Boy said:
Actually the dude who made KH said it himself. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't reply.

It will be in an alternate universe, most likely playing with a new character. He said it won't follow the timeline as KHI CoM and KHII has. So that's what I'm talking about.

That 'dude' is Tetsuya Nomura and also he didn't say that. He didn't want to give the whole story and his ideas away so he just stumped us with simple words. Oh and guess what he also said that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story so Sora will be the main character

Takayu

Maybe they could set KH3 in the far future and have Sora's kid (I dunno) save the world. They'd have to give him a totally different weapon (a gunblade!).

And maybe they'd bring in something from the Legend of Zelda or some animes like D.N.Angel?

Just a thought.

The Black Samurai
Kairi's Heart said:
That 'dude' is Tetsuya Nomura and also he didn't say that. He didn't want to give the whole story and his ideas away so he just stumped us with simple words. Oh and guess what he also said that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story so Sora will be the main character
Well I'm telling you what I heard.

ordaXjn

tetsuya said as long as sora stays alive, the kh series will continue as the main chr you control, along with donald and goofy, however once sora dies in one of the games, that means it will be THE last game

NEO9011

THE TETSUYA said:
"It's difficult to explain it. I'm thinking about how to talk about it [without giving things away], which means that there will be some twists to it. Up until now, the series followed along a [straight] time line, going from Kingdom Hearts to Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II. But the idea I have right now doesn't follow that flow," Nomura told Famitsu.com. "However, as long as it inherits the Kingdom Hearts title, it needs to have some connection [to previous installments] in terms of storyline, so it won't be too distant from the other titles. In any case, this is still at a conceptual phase, where I'm thinking about what I want to do."

yea. The all-knowing one has spoken. That's just to jog your memory. He has said it won't directly be Sora and won't be a direct continuation, at least at this stage. I say: PREQUEL. The words "Xehanort's Memories" somewhat give us a sense that this will be a prequel, so that's what all my money's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back