• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 suggestions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Averixx

i want to see the Fusion and De-Fusion of Keyblades (it would have a gauge so its not permanent) and Riku battle with u, Goofy, and Donald and than turn evil again and fight him like in KH. i want to have my campanions to actually be useful and lastly i dont want it to be so easy like KH2 but have challenges like KH and make it longer than both games (recommend two or three discs) o yea and not to me for the PS3 (i might not be able to got it, too expencive)
well guys wat do u think?

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Thats pretty good...

This is what I want...

1. Riku to be the last boss. (It'll be the greatest fight ever!)

2. Bring Sephiroth back...and this time they let you be Cloud!..just so you can fight him!

3. Make the game three player "Drop in Drop out" Co-Operative play.(So your friends can help you out in the story by being Goofy or Donald.)

4. And to have a amazing story with plot twist and all that other stuff that makes it juicy!

Hopefully Nomura gets to see this thread, so he can get some ideas!

Pyro

i want to fight kurt zisa and fight sephiroth with cloud as a party member! now thats kool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back